- 5,000 SF
- Asking Rent Type
- N/A -
Contact for Info
- N/A -
Contact for Info
- Listing ID
- Fully furnished therapy offices in a new co-practicing space for mental health and wellness professionals conveniently located in Irvine, on MacArthur and Jamboree, near the 73, 55, 405, and 5 freeways.
Whether you need a quiet office for teletherapy sessions or you are slowly transitioning back into seeing clients in person, Ethera offers flexible, on-demand office bookings available for hourly rental starting at $25/hr with a tiered structure where the more you book the more you save (longer term rentals also available). Pay only for the times you book and reduce your overhead costs.
We have a total of 18 offices (14 standard offices 110-120 SF; 4 specialty: psychological testing 120 SF, group 200 SF, art 180 SF, and play 170 SF therapy offices), a beautiful waiting room for your clients, and a large members-only coworking lounge for providers (also used as an event space for workshops and networking events). With technology enhancements throughout the space (mobile app for check in and digital key access, digital name displays, sound masking system, ultra high speed internet, etc.) our space is the perfect balance of cozy and modern. Soundproof offices ensure privacy and confidentiality and plenty of surface parking with separate areas for providers and clients.
As an Ethera member, you will have access to our fully integrated practice management software to streamline administrative tasks. You will also be a part of a community of like-minded professionals, and receive marketing support and client referrals.
Please visit www.myethera.com or email email@example.com for more information.
Our Covid-19 Guidelines:
1. Guidance From Experts:
• We are committed to adhering to all guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO, and local government.
• Staying up-to-date with all relevant information so we can quickly comply with whatever is recommended by the experts.
2. Increased Sanitation:
• In addition to our nightly cleaning, we are disinfecting common areas and high touch zones more frequently.
• Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes and spray will be made available to therapists.
3. Physical Distancing:
• Reduce available seating in waiting area and coworking lounge to comply with physical distancing guidelines
• Ensure 6ft of distance between therapist chair and client sofa
• Digital key access allows contactless entry.
4. Face Coverings:
• Face coverings will be required in common areas (lobby, hallway, coworking lounge)
• Face shields available for providers who would like additional protection during sessions
This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for you needs.
Listing provided courtesy of
Jen Kim, Ethera