[Video] How Garry Heath of OC Startup DealTree.com (acquired by BestBuy.com) Built a Tech Startup that Got to Revenue in 30 Days
Join Co-Founder & CEO of Digsy Andrew Bermudez in an interview with Orange County tech startup entrepreneur Garry Heath about how he created a tech startup that got to revenue in its first month in business and how he built an electronics price data automation algorithm to scale quickly.
- How to Bootstrap and get to revenue is all about the channel: Garry hooked up with www.Buy.com to get supply to sell
- How he created the 1st comps system to dynamically price electronics resales and optimize sales times
- How to attract great talent at 30% below market and retain them
- Why BestBuy acquired DealTree.com
If you like this interview, please leave us a note in the comments section 🙂
Tidy is one of the fastest growing local services startups in Southern California. You’ll be surprised to learn how their Founder & CEO, Kristen Schmitt is growth hacking Tidy’s explosive growth without SEO and SEM. We met Tidy when helped them find office space to rent in Orange County, California.
- Tidy recreates the Ritz Carlton experience in your own home
- Tidy uses several growth hacks yielding amazing ROI for the company
- Kristen shares the tools they use at Tidy to communicate and be more productive